Account books are our signature service.
If you manage a company, you certainly know the importance of access to financial data in a decision-making process.
Entrusting us with management of your company accounting ensures a comprehensive servicing of all accounting processes and full support in management of finances. Our services in that area include:
- Management of accounting books in accordance with the Accountancy Act;
- VAT and VAT-EU settlements;
- Maintaining a register of fixed assets and equipment;
- Settlements of business trips;
- Drawing up monthly and annual tax returns;
- Drawing up Intrastat declarations;
- Drawing up reports for GUS and NBP;
- Contacts with a Tax Office;
- Drawing up annual financial statements in accordance with the requirements of the Accountancy Act of 29 September 1994;
- Drawing up balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements, as needed by a company
- Drawing up periodic group reports according to Customer standards;
- Reporting to company authorities (Management Board, Supervisory Board);
- Drawing up individual report templates in accordance with Customer requirements, also in foreign languages;
- Cost centre analysis;
- Drafting company charts of accounts;
- Drafting accounting policies;
- Cooperation with Customer auditors.